Saturday, April 30, 2005

Home from Ft. Lonesome

Home. Finally.

We left home (SE Florida) around 10am Thursday, April 28. Walter's in Tulsa now. I just got home today, Saturday, around 3:30 PM. Walter and I parted Thursday around 6PM.

Making this one of the longest 6-hour drives I ever took.

Mr. Babycat is not happy with me. He's coming around, though. A nice nap together will go a long way.

My feet are swollen like two cantaloupes, I'm covered in mosquito bites, and I still have mud on my toes and twigs in my bun.

But the Saturn is full of oranges and fossils and I'll be clean in no time flat. Then I'll sleep in a bed tonight instead of the Saturn. And tomorrow, start posting the whole adventure for all and sundry. My first Road Blog.

This picturesque house isn't mine. It's in Ft. Lonesome.

Someone Else's House Posted by Hello

No comments: