Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Okay. So I'm a couple days late.

It's still a New Year, isn't it?

Heck, it's even still Christmas. I know because Desert Cat says so, and in these matters DC knows all.

I just KNOW Walter will be done with his periodic computer servicing by tomorrow. At least he got my AOL back again.

Just in the nick of time, too. I've been going looney. WHEW!!! what a relief!

Going without for too long can lead me into awful temptations that result in things like getting swarmed by fire ants.

But that's another story.

4 comments:

JP Mac said...

Happy New Year!

Tell us about the fire ants.

Desert Cat said...

Woo! I'm glad it was just a computer problem and not something more serious.

k said...

Fire ants? Hmm. Twist my arm.

OW!!!

Ok.

Thanks, DC. I was just getting ready to be First Commenter on LMA's Reader Survey, and then...boom!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.