Sunday, May 07, 2006

All its Parts is Coming Apart

Posted by PicasaSo as I sat here at my home office workstation, explaining about the buzzard whacking the windshield, I heard a loud POP from out front.

Not really a familiar one. Not like a car backfiring or a transformer blowing out in a windstorm. Hmmm....

Walter's curiosity got the better of him before mine did. He came back in and told me that the bad tire on the Saturn blew up.

--What?

--Yeah. It wasn't even doing anything. It was just sitting there.

Yup. Parked in the driveway, minding its own business, and what happens? A standing still blowout.

I guess it finally got tired of me stuffing Fix a Flat in it.

Either that, or maybe one of those buzzard's relatives tracked us down and went for some rubber in revenge?...

No comments: