Tuesday, May 16, 2006


I like their wall art. Stuff like,

EDEMA IS THE MOTHER OF SCAR

and

MOTION IS LOTION

I see all kinds of exotic-looking hand therapy tools.




Doesn't this bottle of hand lotion look so very apropos?










WARNING-HOT

In this metal container is some good-old fashioned paraffin.

Melted wax, basically. This has been used to treat arthritis for years and years. You dip your hand in this wonderfully warm stuff, and OH it feels SO good! Posted by Picasa



A poster about blood-borne pathogens. I like that. You may think I'd want people to be LESS conscious of my own contagion but if so, you've got it backward. I really, really want NOT to infect anyone.

Not to mention, it goes both ways. I'm immunocompromised both from deliberate immunosupression, and general ill health. So I don't want the other guy's germs either.

Awareness mean caution. Good.

No comments: