Saturday, December 09, 2006


This lady in white is making her way toward Cedars East. See her cane? She was very slow and very lurchy.

Last time I was there, that's exactly how I walked in. Except two canes not one.



Check it out! Isn't that cute? All perched up on its platform, tied down with two ratchet straps, ready for the notoriously terrible commute back to Ft. Lauderdale.

Posted by PicasaAnd making my way back to I-95, I saw another fun license plate:
NO CHNCE

I bet there's a story behind that one.

4 comments:

Desert Cat said...

Ah. I saw half these pics uploaded last night, and wondered the story behind them.

Do you have a ramp or other means to get it up on the carrier, or do you disassemble it and reassemble on the platform?

k said...

Yes. I've been tired, and I fell asleep in front of the computer again. They were *supposed* to be in draft. Ooops.

The last remaining task for the scooter setup is a little ramp for the carrier.

Ha! Tell you what. Pix are worth thousands of words.

Hold on a few, okay?

Northwoods Woman said...

I was gonna ask how you get it up there too!

k said...

It's really not that hard, actually. I wanted to post the tale yesterday but I crashed out. Stay tuned!