Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Back from the Farm

Yes, yes. Made it back just fine. We all had a wonderful time at the Fossil Farm. It's hard not to.

And what should I find to greet me back home? Two posts to this, my new blog. Messages from my blog buddies, to welcome me in. Oh, Desert Cat's fine furry face. First! On no other species of Felis will you see spectacles quite like that.

And Little Miss Attila, let's face it - they're just purely jealous. They know perfectly well they have no such fine avatar to show, so they can do only that - keep yours out. Those aren't easy cups to fill, after all.

And did I stop off in Bone Valley on the way home, once again? Searching for more megalodon teeth in the dying rays of the sun?

Why, yes. Yes I did.

And did I happen to find another megalodon tooth?

Why yes. Indeed, I did.

No comments: