Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Leveling the Field

Some things we can all relate to. As we go about each attending to our own important concerns, in our busy days, striving to get ahead, to live right, to maintain our dignity in the face of life's little indignities...well, hell, I can't do it justice. Here, read this extremely funny story for yourself.
Neanderpundit: Friday crapblogging

Via Desert Cat - and a nice big fat juicy dead mousie to you, sir.
http://desertcat.blogspot.com/2005/04/og-make-sides-ache.html

4 comments:

Desert Cat said...

Omgod. I thought I'd have an aneurysm last night...in fact as the mental image rises in my mind, I begin to laugh all over again.

Too much!

Desert Cat said...

BTW, yes your e-mail link works.

k said...

Likewise. I read it again, out loud to Walter. I was laughing so hard I was crying and couldn't talk. The poor man's a bit squeamish about such matters, but even he was laughing to beat the band.

What an image.

k said...

Okay. I like that email link but yours is still easier to use. Better not to have to input return info instead of it being automatic.

Fussy fussy! yes.