Wednesday, April 27, 2005

On the Road Again

Looks like today, my man is finally off to Oklahoma again, back to work. We'll probably leave in the car around noon, headed to Florida's Emerald Coast, Old Town to be exact. He's going to pick up a big rig someone left there and he'll return it to Oklahoma, where he'll pick up his own newly assigned truck. That will be his home on the road, then, for the foreseeable future.

We'll do the six-hour drive to North Florida in the Saturn, stay the night in the rig, and then I'll bring the car home.

Old Town is not so far from north central Florida, home of...the Fossil Farm! Not that I could go there, of course, since it isn't open to the public. But it'll sure be nice to give it a wave Hello!

And coming home, do I head, once again, right through Bone Valley?

Why, yes. I sure do.

No comments: