Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Technochallenged

You may be noticing some odd things happening on the blog as Livey (et al) tests things, trying to fix the title-getting-cut-off problem.

This time Livey requested scrambled eggs not popcorn. You GOT it, cookie!

My response to the perfectly sensible questions posed by the incomparable Mama Bear and Jack, both of whom Understand These Things, where I do not...



ummm....

Such a NICE day to do some weeding!

I shall forward your email to Livey.

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk urg phobe challenged

but an EXCELLENT driveway weeder, bye bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, some us don't have a life, some us like the weeds. There you go, something for everyone.

Cindi said...

Lookin' good! I love blue too!

Anonymous said...

I see you got it fixed, happy now?

k said...

Yes indeed, cindi! Probably dazd cracked me up the worst. HE doesn't know anything about blue, not him. ;-)

Oh BOY am I happy!

mr snog dot, you have this understanding of human nature that makes you appreciate the fact that to me, being able to weed really IS *having a life!* So many unfortunate others say, --Oh! how DREADFUL! here I am having to WEED again and all I want is to have a LIFE! ;-)